HINSON C Corvette 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers Stainless Headers Ceramic Coated with X-pipe
The HINSON Motorsports C5 header systems are proudly built in the USA from stainless steel and then ceramic coated for lower under hood temperatures. Our ceramic coated stainless steel headers use mandrel bent 1 7/8" tubing and 3/8" flanges for a precision fit and finish. These headers slide in to place without the need to loosen the engine mounts or the front crossmember. Installation time is short and can be done easily from below the car.
Made in the USA
HINSON Motorsports is proud to offer the only ceramic coated stainless steel header built in the America under $1,000. These ceramic coated stainless steel headers will deliver gains of over 25rwhp with tuning.
We ceramic coat the X-pipe at no additional charge. Why? Keeping the heat in the exhaust under the car will reduce center console temperatures. You will ride down the road cooler inside the car and enjoy less wear on the under-body.
Our price includes Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
- Headers are Stainless Steel Construction and High Temp Ceramic Coating
- Easy installation for both wet and dry sump applications
- 1 7/8" Mandrel Bent Tubing for peak exhaust flow
- 3" Collectors
- Lower under hood temperatures than non-ceramic coated headers
- Slip fit collector for easy connection to a performance X-pipe
- Ceramic Coated X-pipe for reduced center console temperatures
- Direct fit application - No fabrication required.
- Works with factory O2's. No extensions needed.
- Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Headers
- Ceramic Coated Aluminized Steel Header Extensions
- Ceramic Coated Aluminized Steel X-pipe
- Aluminized steel rear axle back connection pipes
There are no comments for this product.