HINSON C6 Z06 Corvette 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Headers w/ Mid-Pipe & O2 Extensions for Z06 3x3" Axle Back Connecting Pipes
The HINSON Motorsports C6 header systems are proudly built in the USA from stainless steel and then ceramic coated for lower under hood temperatures. Our ceramic coated stainless steel headers use mandrel bent 1 7/8" tubing and 3/8" flanges for a precision fit and finish. These headers slide in to place without the need to loosen the engine mounts or the front crossmember. Installation time is short and can be done easily from below the car.
Made in the USA
We are proud to offer the only ceramic coated stainless steel header built in the America under $1,000. These ceramic coated stainless steel headers will deliver gains of over 25rwhp with tuning.
We ceramic coat the mid-pipe at no additional charge. Why? Keeping the heat in the exhaust under the car will reduce center console temperatures. You will ride down the road cooler inside the car and enjoy less wear on the under-body.
Our price includes Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
- Stainless Steel Construction and High Temp Ceramic Coating
- Easy installation for both wet and dry sump applications
- 1 7/8" Mandrel Bent Tubing for peak exhaust flow
- 3" Collectors
- Off-road versions have a 3" X-pipe mid-pipe
- Catted versions have a 3" H-pipe mid-pipe
- Lower under hood temperatures than non-ceramic coated headers
- Slip fit collector for easy connection to a performance mid-pipe
- Ceramic Coated mid-pipe for reduced center console temperatures
- Direct fit application - No fabrication required.
- Includes O2 Extensions
- Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Headers
- Ceramic Coated Aluminized Steel Mid-Pipe
- Aluminized Steel Axle Back Connection Pipes (3x3")
- O2 Sensor Wire Extensions
There are no comments for this product.