Made in the USA!!
The HINSON Motorsports C6 header systems are proudly built in the USA from stainless steel and then ceramic coated for lower under hood temperatures. Our ceramic coated stainless steel headers use mandrel bent 1 7/8" tubing and 3/8" flanges for a precision fit and finish. These headers slide in to place without the need to loosen the engine mounts or the front crossmember. Installation time is short and can be done easily from below the car.
We are proud to offer the only ceramic coated stainless steel header built in the America under $1,000. These ceramic coated stainless steel headers will deliver gains of over 25rwhp with tuning.
HINSON C6 Base Corvette 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers
Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Headers w/ Mid-Pipe & O2 Extensions
2005-2008 3x2.5" Axle Back Connecting Pipes
We ceramic coat the mid-pipe section at no additional charge. Why? Keeping the heat in the exhaust under the car will reduce center console temperatures. You will ride down the road cooler inside the car and enjoy less wear on the under-body.
Our price includes Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
- Headers are Stainless Steel Construction and High Temp Ceramic Coating
- Easy installation for both wet and dry sump applications
- 1 7/8" Mandrel Bent Tubing for peak exhaust flow
- 3" Collectors
- Off-road versions have 3" X-pipe mid-pipe
- Catted versions have 3" H-pipe mid-pipe
- Lower under hood temperatures than non-ceramic coated headers
- Slip fit collector for easy connection to a performance mid-pipe
- Ceramic Coated mid-pipe section for reduced center console temperatures
- Direct fit application - No fabrication required.
- Includes O2 Extensions (Square Black Extensions)
- Ceramic Coated Stainless Steel Headers
- Ceramic Coated Aluminized Steel Mid-Pipe
- Aluminized Steel Axle Back Connection Pipes (3x2.5")
- O2 Sensor Wire Extensions (Square Black Extensions)
There are no comments for this product.