HINSON C6 Corvette 1 7/8" Long Tube Headers Stainless Headers Ceramic Coated
Made in the USA
The HINSON Motorsports C6 headers are proudly built in the USA from stainless steel and then ceramic coated for lower under hood temperatures. Our ceramic coated stainless steel headers use mandrel bent 1 7/8" tubing and 3/8" flanges for a precision fit and finish. These headers slide in to place without the need to loosen the engine mounts or the front crossmember. Installation time is short and can be done easily from below the car.
We are proud to offer the only ceramic coated stainless steel header built in the America under $1,000.
These ceramic coated stainless steel headers will deliver gains of over 25rwhp with tuning.
Our price includes Free Shipping to the lower 48 states!
*Note - X-pipe not included in this kit. You will need to buy the HINSON X-pipe or build your own.
- Stainless Steel Construction and High Temp Ceramic Coating
- Easy installation for both wet and dry sump applications
- 1 7/8" Mandrel Bent Tubing for peak exhaust flow
- 3" Collectors
- Lower under hood temperatures than non-ceramic coated headers
- Slip fit collector for easy connection to a performance X-pipe